#118 – Is Self Directed Learning a Fallacy?
The Edtech Podcast is Back!
What’s in this episode?
This week’s episode is a takeover special with three students from Six 21 (part of School 21 in Newham, London) who take on the question, “Is Self Directed Learning a Fallacy?” as their real world learning project. Listen in as they explore the perspectives of a neuroscientist, a learner and an educational leader on self-directed learning, having researched, produced, published and promoted this week’s episode.
Kudos! People in this week’s episode
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Sungna Sudra, Six 21 student
- Malika Patel, Six 21 student
- Edil Yusuf, Six 21 student
- Iroise Dumontheil, Reader in Cognitive Neuroscience at Birkbeck I Twitter: @idumontheil
- Peter Hyman, Headteacher and co-founder of School 21 I Twitter: @PeterHyman21
- Laurie Pickard, Founder of @NoPayMBA I Twitter: @laurie_pickard
Show notes and references
Tell us your story
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.