The Edtech Podcast LIVE – first edition line-up revealed
You can now send in your questions for The Edtech Podcast LIVE panel, taking place at The Edtech Podcast Launch Party on the 12th October at Loughborough University.
Questions can be sent via twitter using #edtechpod
The LIVE panel gives The Edtech Podcast listeners to ask questions directly with previous guests of The Edtech Podcast, offering a range of opinions on how to improve the dialogue between the ‘ed’ and ‘tech’ to aid more impactful education innovation. Guests included are:
- Tolu Oyenola, Computing Co-Ordinator, Lauriston Primary School
- Mark Anderson a.k.a ICT Evangelist, award-winning blogger and speaker
- Jen Lexmond, Founder, EasyPeasy
- Alex Flowers, Team Leader, Digital Programmes, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Joe Dale, ‘a one-stop-Twitter-shop for ideas, inspiration and Modern Foreign Language friends’ #MFLtwitterati
This session will be recorded and released via The Edtech Podcast. Don’t forget to send your questions and follow the discussion via #edtechpod.