#174 – The Data-Led University
What’s in this episode?
Hello everyone and welcome to the third episode of our “The Edge” series, supported by Salesforce.Org. This series is all about new ways of doing things in Higher Education leadership.
This week’s episode is all about Data. We’re in a LIVE discussion with University leaders covering the role of data in teaching, research, and student support. This episode was recorded at THE Live. We look at how data can be an impetus to positive change, what data black spots to avoid, and how to make sure that you are asking the right questions to get the best from data.
You can follow the conversation using #EdtechEdge and #edtechpodcast
Happy listening and have an excellent week!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Camille Kandiko Howson, Associate Professor of Education, Imperial College London | Twitter: @cbkandiko
- David Price, Vice-Provost of Research, UCL | Twitter: @DavidPriceUCL
- Jane Armstrong, Senior Director of EMEA Industry Solutions Higher Education, Salesforce | Twitter: @SalesforceOrg
- Paul Clark, Chief Executive, Higher Education Statistics Agency | Twitter: @pclarkhesa
- Simon Baker, Data Editor, THE | Twitter: @higherbaker
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.