#146 – Only Connect
Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn – and now Google Podcasts!
What’s in this episode?
Welcome to episode three of the Education 4.0 series co-curated with Jisc. This week’s episode of our series looks at where, when and how will learning happen when many of us spend lots of time online.
Enjoy! and don’t forget to message in or post using #edu4_0!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- James Clay, Head for Higher Education teaching and learning, Jisc | Twitter:@jamesclay
- Hattie Abretti, Digital Learning Development Manager, Weston College |Twitter: @hattieabretti
- Shira Liberty, Global Director of Education, Selina | Instagram: @Selina
- Seth Haberman, CEO, Sense Education | Twitter: @sethhaberman
- Cameo: Listeners Dr Sam Fecich, Assistant Professor of Education at Grove City College, and Alan Bartlett, CEO, Scintilla AI
Quotes from this episode
- James Clay
- Student Digital Experience Insight Survey
- Hattie Abretti
- Microsoft Team
- Arc Video
- Digital Learning (Online Masters) at Edinburgh uni
- Seth Haberman
- Sense Education
- Dr David Joyner
- Georgia Tech
- Bank Street College of Education
- Shira Liberty
- San Cristóbal, Mexico
- The Nomad Campus
- Pedasi, Panama
- Venao, Panama
- You can listen to the full uncut and unmixed interviews here.
Thank you to Jisc for supporting this series.
Our vision is for the UK to be the most digitally-advanced higher education, further education and research nation in the world.
Tell us your story
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.
The Edtech Podcast is a community effort. Recently, The Edtech Podcast has the following to thank for helping our episodes come to life.
- Sophie Bailey, Editor
- Euan McAleece, Sound Editor
- Steph Chard, Pre-Production
- Imogen Smith, Promotion