#11 with Jesse Lozano, Co-Founder, Pi-Top
What’s featured in this episode?
- Jesse Lozano’s journey from lawyer and writer to start-up founder, all before the age of 30.
- What is ‘’frugalvation’’ and how does it apply in the world of low-cost computing?
- Pi-Top’s focus for 2016/2017
- What is Pi-Top and how does it work with Raspberry Pi?
- What does Pi-Top offer maker enthusiasts, educators and learners?
- Visualising coding through LED light shows, speaker and heart monitor projects; applications for computer science teachers and design and technology teachers
- Why accrediting gaming content makes sense
- Elevator pitch for low-cost computers vs. mainstream tablets in the educational environment
Coding, Programming, D&T, Raspberry Pi, SonicPi, LEDs, Makers, Makermovement, IoT, InternetofThings, Python, RaspberryJam, 3Dprinting, Bettchat, Kickstarter, Crowdfunding, Hustle, Startups, Entrepreneurs, DIY, STEAM, STEM, Edtech, UKedchat, Bettchat, SLTchat
Reading and resources: