#9 with Urban_Teacher
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What’s featured in this episode?
- How to connect young people with what’s happening in industry
- How to get teachers & students on board with technology within schools
- How to sense test tech innovation within a school environment
- How to overcome your fear as an educator and build confidence
- How to inspire students to go far in the world of technology
- How to overcome diversity issues within technology
- How to keep up with students’ use of technology
- How to ask for help
- Where does Urban Teacher get his inspiration from?
- How to use your own struggles as inspiration for betterment
- Is profit seeking within Edtech at risk of undermining the benefits of Edtech?
- How to keep teacher training relevant in a fast paced world
- How will silo-isation of the internet effect the creativity of education?
UKedchat, SLTchat, LTEHEchat, PodcastEdu, Podchat, Urbanteachers, Diversity, Computer Science, ICT, Microsoft, Techcity, upskilling, VLE, virtual learning environment, vlogs, youtube, innovation, TLA, coding, Code Academy, Mentoring, digital business academy, startups, prezi, bbc: microbit, IOT, gamification, pedagogy, SxSw Edu, higher education, google classroom, microsoft 365, show my homework, mastery, #GoogleEdu #GAFE #MIEExpert, Dalston
Reading and resources: