Delivered by a commercially successful podcast founder and host, and an expert in learning design, this course draws on more than five years experience of podcasting. By the end of this self-paced course, you will know how to;
- Define your podcast vision, content and format
- Refine your podcasting shopping list for must-have kit and software
- Understand your podcast audience and how to reach them
- Practically record, publish and distribute your first episode
- Increase your reach by building community, commercialisation, and spin-out activities.
Get to the end of this self-paced course confident in creating your first podcast episode, with practical exercises and real-life examples to get you ready and lifetime access.